Monday, May 19, 2008

A while more...

It's been a while since i last blogged. Well i can say that i've been busy 'studying' or rather trying to study for my majors which will be on the 4th, 5th and 6th of June. But still i've not scrapped my old habit of studying at the last moment (usually a day or two before the exam dates) and it has made studying a really tough task.

Saturday

Had to pull myself out of bed early in the morning as i had to reach Pavillion with my sis and bro by 10.30 am for a special screening of Prince Caspian (not really special but it was for donation). Woke up late at around 8.50 and that gives me around 15-20 mins to get ready and to fill up my stomach at the same time. Reached Pavillion at 10 am cause i (we actually) skipped breakfast but i managed to order a 1901 hotdog to be delivered to my seat in the hall during the movie. I got to say the movie is indeed nice. It is not what i expected and i enjoyed myself throughout the movie. After the movie, we headed to Nandos to have lunch. Then later my sister decided to go on her shopping spree so i departed on my own and walked around the mall. Met ser siang and may ee there who were waiting to go watch the same movie. Finally, after an hour my sister called and said we were going home. Since we didnt drive there, we walked all the way to the monorail station at Lot 10, took it to KL Sentral and then LRT back to KJ.

Reached home at about 4.40-5.00 feeling really exhausted from all the walking.I gave up trying to study for the day and sat down in front of the computer. At about 6.30 my dad called back and told us to postpone the reservation for the Japanese Buffet at Saisaki Suishi to 7.30 instead of canceling it. So we rushed all the way back to KL again to Wisma OUG 2 which is just nearby Pavillion. The food there is ok. They had a large selection of food, not only Japanese but also Chinese and Western food. However, the environment there is a little too noisy and not like any other buffet places i've been to.


Sunday

Did some studying today (only Chapter 1 and 2 of T5) but spent most of the time sleeping. The only time i was awake in the afternoon was to watch Wind Chill and for lunch. Slept all the time until the evening when i woke up to study and then later dinner.

After dinner, we headed to Giant to grab some groceries and ended up spending almost 2 hours there. Came back home, unpacked the groceries and then watched the Life and Death of Bobby Z which is a pretty pointless show in my opinion.

No comments: