Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joy and despair....

Well, lets see. I've gotten myself a brand new gaming computer to be place in my room for just a mere RM 4k which includes everything from the monitors right down to the speakers. The specs are not too shabby (4 gig ram and a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS 512mb graphic card). Basically this computer allows me to multitask while I play the latest games. And this new machine of mine has been taking up almost all the time I have at home. Perhaps I should cut down on the gaming attitude already and focus on more important things.

Exam results will be coming out on the 18th of August and I'm 70% sure that I'm gonna fail Paper 5. Mentally preparing myself to accept the fact that for the first time I'll be failing in something. I've never experience failure before and I'm not sure how I'll be able to face it. Maybe its time that I've to come face to face with the feeling of failing something as I would be experiencing it sometime later in my life anyway. Better now when I can still learn and try again than later when its all too late to retry it.

By the way, I got hooked onto a Korean band (thanks to Wen Hong) called SNSD or Girl's Generation. Well, their songs are not bad and they all look ok (except for a few who are exceptional), which is why i got attracted to their group. Although I might not be an obssesive fan (like someone i know), I'll probably only download their songs and listen to them occasionally and include them into my playlist. I'll include a MV on one of their songs (Into the new world) at the end of this post.





SNSD - Into the New World MV


No comments: