Friday, September 19, 2008

Dreaming for it...

Can't believe how much a dream would mean to me. Just this morning, I had a very unexpected dream and it is still fresh in my memory ever since I woke up. Maybe its cause this dream showed to me how much I wanted it to be in reality or maybe its cause I'm subconsciously hoping that the dream is an indication of what will happen in the near future. Whichever one it is, it certainly got me thinking about it all the time about whether I should act according to it. Now, I am tempted to fall asleep just so that i could have that dream again or even continue on from where it stopped.

And yes, the dream is about that special someone. Someone whose name has been mentioned in this blog a couple of times already.

Mina armastan sind,              ...

No comments: