Sunday, September 28, 2008

More tests....

Progress test week is even more hectic as I progress further up in my studies. Unlike the past few years where I usually only studied for the semester exams a couple of hours before the exma, I actually spend almost 5 hours staying back in college revising with my friends. It is a first indeed for me feeling worried even for just an internal test.

T6 started last Friday and it is not too bad. In fact, it is slightly easier than the first one(due to the fewer theory questions) but still I don't think I'll be able to get more than 75 marks. T7 is much more harder than i expected, more theory and confusing questions. I even lost 9 marks cause i didn't know how to write a memorandum to the directors. I answered approximately 67 marks worth of question, so my marks will be really disappointing.

Tomorrow's test would be T8, and I only hope to pass it. Last progress test i managed to scrape a mere 48 marks due to my understanding of the paper (and a past year question which i did before). Not so sure whether I'll be lucky this time. T9 is on Tuesday which means I'll probably stay back again on Monday after the test to study (and probably tutor some of the others) and then it is the Raya holidays.

Can't wait for Raya to come. I'll usually go to the open house of a friend of my dad every year for the Johor Laska. But until then, I still have more auditing procedures to study...

No comments: