Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Accounts & Taxation...

2nd half of the year is not one bit like the first term. The timetable are somehow very cramped up that all they can manage is a half an hour break between classes for us to have our lunch / snack. Not only that, the classes usually ends late and that will leave us like 10-15 mins only. Fortunately, some lecturers are kind enough to give another half an hour break during the class which we of course took this opportunity to dash outside to eat.

Besides that, I finally have some homework to do after half a year period of no homework and assignment. Moral studies classes are gonna start this week (on a Saturday!) and that means I'll probably be having assignments to do too. I've been coping with the papers better than i expected, at least I'm able to answer the questions the lecturers throw at me. I am learning to prepare financial statements and accounts for companies for my financial accounting class, learning to do standard costing for managerial accounting class, learning how to compute individual income tax (taxable income) for tax and not sure what I'm learning for audit.

Guess i better get back to my accounts work now...

No comments: