Sunday, April 20, 2008

Delicious...

Friday

Went to Lobsterman for lunch with my mom, uncle and aunt. The atmosphere there was really nice and quiet. Suitable for a high class business meeting i would say. We're the only customers there at the moment and took our time deciding on how to cook our 800 gm lobster. After what was like 15 mins, we decided on the set dinner menu (it's supposed to be for dinner but they allowed us to order it during lunch hour anyway) which cost almost RM 300++ for just 4 people.

At first my aunt was asking me if i want to order anything else cause from the menu, the set looks really simple. Spinach soup for starters, escargot (it's snails for those of you who don't know what is it) and mussels next, the lobster, fried chicken fillet, roast lamb and a dessert as well as coffee. In the end, it was really filling and the lobster was fantastic. For those of you who just love to eat lobsters, i would recommend you to have a try there.

After lunch, i had to follow my mum to do some errands and complete some of mine as well. I had to go to the bank to settle the loan thing for my car and give them standing instructions to pay for the installment every month from my bank account. That's RM 931.00 every month for 36 months to completely pay for my car.


Saturday

Woke up a little late and got scolding from my mum cause i was late for my bowling lessons in ou. Managed to reach there 10 mins before 1 but apparently my coach was busy in his shop so it started 15 mins late and i was 25 mins early. I finally get to get my own bowling ball as my coach finally asked me if i wanted to get one because i can't use my father's bowling ball. It'll cost another RM 300 (yes i'm a big spender) for the whole set which includes the bowling ball, shoes and the bag to keep them all inside.
And yes, I'm really happy to be getting a bowling ball of my own cause those offered at ou just dont fir my fingers well and are really oily.

I shall get back to watching Blackburn vs MU (blackburn is currently leading by 1 goal though).

No comments: