Sunday, April 27, 2008

Partial freedom...

This week was a really stressful week (not like it would stress me out anyway). 3 mocks in a row, Paper 3, 4 and 5.

For Paper 3, it was the easiest compared to the rest. Maybe it's because i have accounting basics in high school and it's basically just repeating all of it and more. However, i stumbled on the theory questions in the essay section and left most of it blank. Hopefully i did better for the other questions in order to score an acceptable score for it. I later found out that most if not all of the essay questions were IN the revision kit. That really frustrated me as it is kinda unfair for some cause the revision kit were meant for the EDC and EFC classes in May.

Paper 4 was next after Paper 3. It isn't as hard as i thought it would be though as usual the theory questions gave me a hard time again. Although i didn't do costing in high school, but the practical part is easy to grasp on to and indeed i was able to complete most of the practical questions.

The final paper is Paper 5. It is the hardest paper for me cause it's entirely theory and we'll have to memorize every single thing in the textbook. It's kinda like sejarah style with 5 questions and each question carries 20 marks. I did badly for this paper and only hope to pass it. 10 marks from each question is already enough as i didn't answer all the sections in every question. During the exam, i can even hear Mr Bill scolding someone for leaving blanks while me myself had left 2 whole pages blank due to not knowing what to write.

Saturday was uneventful. Bowling lessons were canceled due to my sister having to do some overtime work at the office. I ended up helping out at the new house, painting the outside wall for an hour. Later, i went home and slept for almost 5 hours (due to the lack of sleep from the few previous nights), woke up then went out for dinner. The night was spend watching football and then onto the comp to play some games.

Its the 'holidays' already for me as i'll be having a 1 month study leave except for a couple of days where i have to go for my revision classes. Maybe i'll just call up a few of the others who are free and probable have lunch with those at the college

No comments: