Friday, April 18, 2008

Hectic...

It has been a really busy week.

After creating this blog, i had a couple of sleepless nights just to complete the mind maps which supposedly had to be passed up by Thursday or I'll be barred from the exams. Night after night i had been spending my time going through the books just to summarize 15-30 pages of notes into 1 single page. However, after spending all the time doing the mind maps, I didn't manage to complete them all before class start (I was left with 3 more) and was forced to complete it during class under Mr. Bills nose although I wasn't the only one doing mind map in class ( Rachel was doing it next to me too!) . I managed to finish it around an hour before class ended and then found out that I wasted my time doing it as Mr. Bill didn't want us to pass it up anyway.

However there are some good news. Progress Test 3 for T5 is canceled and this cheered me up just a little.

Besides that, I've had an eventful Tuesday. Michelle and Rachel just made me realise something important in my life by bombarding me with those personal questions (The ones that got you two excited during T3). I admit that i dwell on those questions even after i got home and i realize that there are indeed many answers to that questions.

Not to mention the DISC profile test that I did on the same day also made me know myself more (Apparently I'm a High-I person). Mr Bill also did some palm reading on my palm while analyzing my DISC profile and concluded that I'm a very emotional person (am I?) who thinks a lot due to the excessive lines on my palm. He also read out Su Wei's personality based on the random pictures she drew on a piece of paper though I'm not sure how accurate he is.

Anyway I'll be having another busy day on Friday although i won't be having any classes at all. I have to have lunch with my uncle and auntie and then later settle some banking stuff like giving standing order to the bank to pay for my car's installment.

Guess I'll get to bed now...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

OMG.

NYEHEHEHE. :D You're blogging now!

Goodgood.

ẄәЙģ ĦŏЄ said...

Haha its hard for me to believe it myself too. The thought just happen to pass through my mind as i was thinking what to do with all the free time